- Financial Independence Group Partners with Carson Group to Provide Life Insurance, Annuities, Disability, and Long-Term Care Solutions
- North Carolina: German Industrial Automation Company to Build U.S. Headquarters in Gaston County with $7.8 Million Investment
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
"These new judges are leaders in their district and bring years of experience to the courts," Gov. Cooper said. "I am confident they will serve the people with dedication and honor."
Timothy Gould will serve as Superior Court Judge in Judicial District 19C serving Rowan County. He will fill the seat vacated by Hon. Anna Mills Wagoner. Since 2009, Gould has served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Rowan County District Attorney's Office. Previously, he was an Assistant District Attorney for the 25th Prosecutorial District and an Assistant District Attorney for the Durham County District Attorney's Office. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Appalachian State University and his Juris Doctor from Duke University.
More on ncarol.com
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- North Carolina: Op-Ed for Publication from Governor Cooper: Your Shot at a Million, Our Shot at Defeating the Pandemic for Good
- Ingersoll Rand to Virtually Participate in Fireside Chat Hosted by Barclays
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Proclaims June 19 as Juneteenth Day
Cull Jordan, III will serve as District Court Judge in Judicial District 12 serving Cumberland County. He will fill the seat vacated by Hon. Edward Pone. Jordan is currently a Partner at Smith, Dickey & Dempster P.A. Previously, he worked for the Cumberland County District Attorney's Office and The Brady Law Firm. He earned his Bachelor of Arts at Wingate University and his Juris Doctor from North Carolina Central University School of Law.
Latest on ncarol.com
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- North Carolina: PHOTOS/FOOTAGE AVAILABLE: Governor Cooper Discusses Your Shot at a Million Vaccine Cash Drawing in Davidson County
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Arch MI Secures Over $616 Million of Indemnity Reinsurance through Bellemeade Re Insurance-Linked Note Transaction and Related Reinsurance
- Batteries Plus Inks Largest Franchise Deal in Company History
- North Carolina: Lotus Bakeries to Expand in Alamance County Creating Up to 90 Jobs in Mebane
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- N-able Announces New Addition to Its Executive Leadership Team, Naming Jeff Nulsen as Chief Marketing Officer
- Scandia Inc. Announces Acquisition of Xtreme Organics Inc. To Expand Growth In Medicinal Chemicals And Botanical Products Space
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Hyperion Commences Sustainability Life-Cycle Studies
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Signs Five Bills into Law
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant