- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing
- QuantumWork's Release of Two New Service Models Sees 300% Increase in Web Site / Portal Traffic
- Deb Hoffmann, Guinness World Record Holder for Largest Winnie the Pooh Collection, Shatters 20,000-Item Ceiling
The new line of Beyond Peat products include garden soil, potting mix and raised bed mix, all of which are 100% organic and all-natural. The Bio-Fiber Technology absorbs up to seven times its own weight in water and produces up to 25% more airspace than traditional peat moss, providing the room needed for stronger root development.
"Beyond Peat makes my garden positively peat-free," said Shawna Coronado, health and wellness blogger and author of The Wellness Garden. "I love the all-natural ingredients for a healthy growing medium. It's good for the environment and my elevated vegetable gardens, but even better for my family."
More on ncarol.com
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Andy's Frozen Custard Expands Motorsports Initiative with Multi-Year Texas Motor Speedway Partnership
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Declares April 18 – 24, 2021 National Volunteer Week in NC
According to Beyond Peat, these products are also environmentally friendly in the way that they optimize land use, limit water consumption and maximize plant yield. They also deliver an effective alternative to traditional peat moss, using renewable resources to achieve quality, professional results.
Beyond Peat Professional Organic Soils is now rolling out to Walmart stores nationwide this spring, and will be available at more than 3,000 stores across the United States.
For more information, visit the all-new Beyond Peat website at www.beyondpeat.com.
SOURCE Beyond Peat
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- Sally Ride Selected as 2021 Paul E Garber Shrine Honoree
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Announces State Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Wrangler® Unveils Global Sustainability Platform: WeCare Wrangler™
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper announces Grants to Rural Communities to attract 446 New Jobs and more than $32 million in private investment
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- College Consensus Publishes Aggregate Ranking of the Best Historically Black Colleges & Universities for 2021
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- SPX FLOW to Report First Quarter 2021 Results on May 5, 2021
- Bank of America Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- Alton Jones Wins MLF General Tire Heavy Hitters Presented by Bass Pro Shops
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- 16th Annual Spring Green Home Tour Will Feature High Performance Homes Throughout the Triangle
- Need for Resilience Amid Pandemic Disruption Powering Digital Supply Chain Investments
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released