- Serving Over 16,000 Clients Since 2010
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Entertaining New Card Game (CNC-968)
- IntellaTriage Strengthens Position as Market Leader Through NurseLine Acquisition
The American Legion presents the awards to recognize the outstanding achievements made in print and broadcast media. Website and podcast submissions are also encouraged to compete in the print or broadcast categories. In addition to the award, the winner in each category will be presented a $2,000 stipend to cover travel and lodging expenses to The American Legion National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.. The presentation will occur at approximately 9 am on August 31, 2023 at the Charlotte Convention Center.
An entry form with contest rules can be found at www.legion.org/presscenter/fourthestate. You can also contact [email protected] for further information.
More on ncarol.com
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Chewy Takes Over Charlotte with Star-Studded Celebrity Birthday Basketball Game
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
Submissions are judged on the quality of the work and the impact that it had in producing a positive result for the community. The work must have been published, posted or broadcast in 2022.
All journalists or media outlets who believe their work improved society in a tangible and way are encouraged to submit their entry. There is no entry fee and no single medium is limited to the number of entries.
Past winners include CBS News, CNN, USA Today, The Washington Examiner, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Jackson Clarion Ledger and Military.com. The complete list can be found at www.legion.org.
Media contacts: Katie Chrisman, (317) 630-1298, [email protected]
SOURCE The American Legion
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- RippleMatch Recognizes Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions for having one of the Top Internship Programs in the Country
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Delirious Comedy Club Is Moving And We Want You To Join Us In Downtown Las Vegas
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- More Violent Acts Prompt Need for Laws Documenting Psychiatric Drug Links
- Clemmons Mom Meetup: Coffee, Kids, and Car Care
- EveryHost Marketing & SEO Team Partners with Carreg.co.uk to Achieve Premier Google Rankings
- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- CricketForIndia (CFI) Valuation Analysis Endorsed by Wall Street Investment Advisor, Jerry Kempa
- Bent Danholm Joins MyStateMLS for Enhanced Real Estate Listing Exposure
- Georgia Outdoor Living: Elevating Outdoor Spaces with Innovative Design Expertise
- Chayla Wolfberg's Debut Novel Late Night Love Promises Comedy, Romance, and Drama On and Off the Air