- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- Duke Energy offers tips, tools to help customers save energy, money as temperatures rise
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
The move was also significant because GrowPath was designed and built for high volume firms. "That's the goal, of course, and GrowPath does tremendously help larger firms," said GrowPath CEO Neal Goffman. "But it's important to remember that GrowPath also helps smaller firms grow. It's right in our name. Our tools help small firms analyze, focus, grow their client bases, and seamlessly scale to that growth."
Ramon Gonzalez, who switched to GrowPath from MyCase, praised GrowPath for its features and security.
"Growpath makes it easy to keep track of case progress, identify the most important cases, and track staff productivity," he said. "It also makes form building and client communications more efficient. Growpath's storage system provides extra security for my files, protecting my firm and my client's information."
More on ncarol.com
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Previews Circle K Speed Street at Charlotte Motor Speedway Ahead of the Coca-Cola 600 Race, Highlights State Investments in Racetracks
- New Bill Opens the Door for Lawsuits Against the Government Based on Contaminated Drinking Water at Camp Lejeune
- North Carolina High School Students win Ready, Set, App! Competition
- Namify gives restaurateurs a chance at effective branding with its Restaurant Name Generator
- eBookFairs.com Acquires Pen It! Publications, LLC
GrowPath is a ground-up, cloud-based, fully-integrated case management and analytics software solution designed for PI firms, though it has proven invaluable to attorney and firms in a variety of practices. It has recently earned the highest marks in customer satisfaction across its market. For more information about GrowPath, please visit .
GrowPath provides cutting-edge legal case management software and solutions for law firms nationwide. GrowPath's mission is empowering firms to improve the efficiency of the services they deliver, in turn decreasing stress and boosting revenue. To learn more, visit: https://growpath.com/demo.
Related links: https://growpath.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Up and coming POP / R&B Girl Group Releases New Music Video
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour
- IDpack in the Cloud, the official service provider for the 2022 Memorial Cup presented by Kia
- ASI Launches iMIS.com Product Website, Expands Resources for Associations & Non-Profits
- North Carolina Author David Dean Releases Suspense Thriller OBX in Paperback on IngramSpark
- TARGAN Secures $35M Series C Financing Led by Mountain Group Partners and NovaQuest Capital Management to Commercialize Novel Vaccine Delivery System for Poultry Industry
- Suzahdi on eBay Australia in Warm Winter Leather 2022
- Coinpayz Review Crypto What Cryptocurrency
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Governor Cooper Highlights North Carolina Education Corps at Moore Magnet Elementary School in Forsyth County, Encourages People to Apply to be Tutors
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- North Carolina: Food Manufacturer Selects Gastonia for Southeast Expansion and $42 Million Investment
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- SandStar Announces Appointment of New Managing Director for European Markets