- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing
- QuantumWork's Release of Two New Service Models Sees 300% Increase in Web Site / Portal Traffic
- Deb Hoffmann, Guinness World Record Holder for Largest Winnie the Pooh Collection, Shatters 20,000-Item Ceiling
"We remain focused on getting people vaccinated as quickly and as equitably as possible and continuing to slow the spread of the virus," said Governor Cooper. "The more people we vaccinate, the more we can safely do."
North Carolina continues to focus on distributing vaccines quickly and equitably. To date, the state has administered over 5.2 million doses. 39 percent of those 18 and up is at least partially vaccinated, and 26 percent of those 18 and up have been fully vaccinated.
"These tested, safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines will help us get back in control of our lives and back to the people and places we love – like safely hugging a grandmother, traveling to see vaccinated family or friends, or having a potluck dinner with your vaccinated neighbors," said Secretary Cohen.
More on ncarol.com
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Andy's Frozen Custard Expands Motorsports Initiative with Multi-Year Texas Motor Speedway Partnership
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Declares April 18 – 24, 2021 National Volunteer Week in NC
State health officials are continuing to monitor the presence of COVID-19 and its more contagious variants in North Carolina, which is why it is important to continue to follow the state's mask mandate and practice safety precautions, including the Three Ws—wear a mask, wait 6 feet apart, and wash hands often.
Dr. Cohen also provided an update on North Carolina's data and trends.
Trajectory in COVID-Like Illness (CLI) Surveillance Over 14 Days
- North Carolina's syndromic surveillance trend for COVID-like illness is decreasing.
Trajectory of Confirmed Cases Over 14 Days
- North Carolina's trajectory of cases is level.
Trajectory in Percent of Tests Returning Positive Over 14 Days
- North Carolina's trajectory in percent of tests returning positive is level.
Trajectory in Hospitalizations Over 14 Days
- North Carolina's trajectory of hospitalizations is level.
In addition to these metrics, the state continues building capacity to adequately respond to an increase in virus spread in testing, tracing and prevention.
View the slides from today's briefing.
Latest on ncarol.com
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- Sally Ride Selected as 2021 Paul E Garber Shrine Honoree
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Announces State Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Wrangler® Unveils Global Sustainability Platform: WeCare Wrangler™
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper announces Grants to Rural Communities to attract 446 New Jobs and more than $32 million in private investment
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- College Consensus Publishes Aggregate Ranking of the Best Historically Black Colleges & Universities for 2021
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- SPX FLOW to Report First Quarter 2021 Results on May 5, 2021
- Bank of America Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- Alton Jones Wins MLF General Tire Heavy Hitters Presented by Bass Pro Shops
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- 16th Annual Spring Green Home Tour Will Feature High Performance Homes Throughout the Triangle
- Need for Resilience Amid Pandemic Disruption Powering Digital Supply Chain Investments
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released