- North Carolina: Governor Offers Reward for Information on Hoke County Murder
- Broadway Musical Fela! Makes Audio Adaptation Debut Featuring A Global Cast Of Performers
- Syxsense Further Enhances support for MSP, MSSP and Large Enterprise with White Label Branding
"While North Carolina is getting closer to putting this pandemic in our rearview mirror, we know many of our restaurants and bars are still struggling financially, and this will help boost their revenue," Governor Cooper said.
Under Executive Order No. 210, establishments that hold certain permits from the ABC Commission, including restaurants, private bars and clubs, hotels and some distilleries, will continue to be allowed to sell mixed beverages to-go or for delivery through this date.
Earlier this week, Governor Cooper announced that certain gathering restrictions would relax for the month of May. Under Executive Order No. 209, restaurants, breweries, wineries and distilleries can operate at up to 75% capacity indoors and 100% outdoors with social distancing. Bars and night clubs can operate at up to 50% capacity both indoors and outdoors.
More on ncarol.com
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- StarCom Racing to Honor John Andretti in Darlington 2021 Throwback Race
- Isosceles Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Appoints William D. Humphries as its Chief Executive Officer
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Makes Appointments to State Boards and Commissions
- North Carolina: N.C. Households Can Get Help With Monthly Internet Bills From Federal Program
Read Executive Order No. 210.
Latest on ncarol.com
- ndustrial Raises $6 Million in Series A Funding to Accelerate Efficiency and Innovation Across Industrial Businesses
- Publicity For Good Announces First Ever Public Relations Conference for CPG Brands
- UNI Arlington Inc., DBA: UNIAIRE has been awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Enpro Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- New Institute for Family Reimagines U.S. Child Welfare System
- Sourcing teams explore Bid Ops predictive sourcing AI at SIG Procurement Technology Summit
- Save Up to 60% Off During Lenovo's Memorial Day Sale
- North Carolina: Building Supplier to Add 235 New Jobs in Iredell County
- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Non-Invasive Keloid Treatment using Rhenium-188 now available in South Africa
- Agile City Announces Innovation Grants Competition
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Returns to Roots with Jobomax Rebrand
- UPL Signs a Multi-Year Agreement with the Soil Health Institute to Drive Innovation in Agriculture.
- Makarand Karanjkar joins Wohler as CEO and CTO
- Living Abroad Obtains Prestigious Woman-Owned Business Designation
- Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway Converts CAN Bus Data to WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE
- Let's Talk Interactive Sees Successful Q1 as a Leading Telehealth Solutions Provider
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Proclaims Teacher Appreciation Week May 3 – 7
- Medical leverage, a communications company, Grows Team, Appoints New Creative Director, Platform Implementation Specialist Accelerating Its Growth and Expansion Plans
- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album