The governors' letter requests the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency set an enforceable, nationwide drinking water standard and list PFAS chemicals as hazardous substances.
More on ncarol.com
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- October 15 Tariff Increases, Cancelled
- Our Kismet Kitchen: True Kitchen Must-Haves for a Delicious Meal
"Safe drinking water must be a priority, which is why I strongly urge Congress to address dangerous contaminants like PFAS," said Governor Cooper. "States need the federal government to regulate these chemical compounds to protect drinking water for all North Carolinians, especially those who live in and around military installations."
CLICK HERE to read the full letter.
Latest on ncarol.com
- IOTech Announces Agreement with Global Industrial Gateway Manufacturer to Market its Edge Xpert IoT Edge Platform
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- First Annual $10,000 Clean Tech Award Competition Launched
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
- North Carolina: Gov. Cooper Signs Bills Into Law
- Canadian Technology Startup Program Selects California-based New Frontier Aerospace for its 2019/20 Cohort
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You"
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Meets with Teachers Left Behind by Republican Budget Inaction
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc