- Financial Independence Group Partners with Carson Group to Provide Life Insurance, Annuities, Disability, and Long-Term Care Solutions
- North Carolina: German Industrial Automation Company to Build U.S. Headquarters in Gaston County with $7.8 Million Investment
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
The pandemic has definitely impacted the design industry. For many designers, the travel restrictions may have limited their ability to gather inspiration from the outside world; under quarantine, designers who are stuck at home are led to explore more about their inner selves during isolation.
In light of this, Dowan is launching an online Global Designer Program, in hopes of channeling the creative exploration generated in this period to help better express the brand's commitment towards design and life. Working with and learning from designers who possess local consumer insights from around the world can generate quite an amount of user-oriented design and products, building on what Dowan has always been doing. The program not only provides a great platform and opportunity for designers to showcase their talent but also helps Dowan deepen its roots in the ceramic design industry.
What designers can get out of the program (incentives):
- Product design experience (from ideation to production): Designers will be able to experience the process of making ceramics in every significant stage and obtain professional knowledge about ceramics manufacturing.
- Professional, commercial collaboration experience: Dowan will select excellent designs to develop their latest product collection, and the respective designers will be recognized as chief designer during the product launch.
- Remuneration: Qualified designers will lead the design aspects of the whole process and receive remuneration at each design stage.
- Registration: May 10th – June 16th
- Interview: June 1st – 18th
- Concept Submission: July 5th – 17th
- New product release: October 15th
More on ncarol.com
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- North Carolina: Op-Ed for Publication from Governor Cooper: Your Shot at a Million, Our Shot at Defeating the Pandemic for Good
- Ingersoll Rand to Virtually Participate in Fireside Chat Hosted by Barclays
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Proclaims June 19 as Juneteenth Day
Founded in 1990s as a professional ceramic designing studio, Dowan LLC has gained more than 30 years of experience designing, producing, and selling functional, convenient ceramics tableware in the global market.
Dowan loves to interact with like-minded people worldwide and inspire others to find their inner balance and to connect with their family, friends, and community better. To do so, our team members have always been committed to creating and sharing inspiring ceramic tableware with our customers to help them get a balanced lifestyle and full excitement from our products.
SOURCE Dowan LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- North Carolina: PHOTOS/FOOTAGE AVAILABLE: Governor Cooper Discusses Your Shot at a Million Vaccine Cash Drawing in Davidson County
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Arch MI Secures Over $616 Million of Indemnity Reinsurance through Bellemeade Re Insurance-Linked Note Transaction and Related Reinsurance
- Batteries Plus Inks Largest Franchise Deal in Company History
- North Carolina: Lotus Bakeries to Expand in Alamance County Creating Up to 90 Jobs in Mebane
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- N-able Announces New Addition to Its Executive Leadership Team, Naming Jeff Nulsen as Chief Marketing Officer
- Scandia Inc. Announces Acquisition of Xtreme Organics Inc. To Expand Growth In Medicinal Chemicals And Botanical Products Space
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Hyperion Commences Sustainability Life-Cycle Studies
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Signs Five Bills into Law
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant