- North Carolina: Governor Offers Reward for Information on Hoke County Murder
- Broadway Musical Fela! Makes Audio Adaptation Debut Featuring A Global Cast Of Performers
- Syxsense Further Enhances support for MSP, MSSP and Large Enterprise with White Label Branding
The patented Neuroguard IEP System contains a novel, next-generation nitinol stent, a pre-positioned post-dilation balloon and an integrated microembolic filter with 40 μm pores. The closed cell stent is designed to achieve optimal performance across radial strength, vessel coverage and flexibility, additionally featuring a unique asymmetric hourglass design that is flared at both ends to facilitate wall apposition in tortuous anatomy. The integrated filter is designed to capture both macro- and micro-emboli during the entire procedure. The Neuroguard IEP System is indicated for adult patients with clinically significant carotid artery stenosis requiring stenting.
More on ncarol.com
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- StarCom Racing to Honor John Andretti in Darlington 2021 Throwback Race
- Isosceles Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Appoints William D. Humphries as its Chief Executive Officer
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Makes Appointments to State Boards and Commissions
- North Carolina: N.C. Households Can Get Help With Monthly Internet Bills From Federal Program
The Neuroguard IEP System was first evaluated in the PERFORMANCE I clinical trial. The study was conducted in nine European sites and included 67 patients with one year follow-up. The overall success rate was 100% with a stroke and death rate of 0% at 30 days1.
"CE Marking of the Neuroguard IEP System is an important milestone for Contego Medical and allows us to bring the remarkable safety and performance benefits of the Neuroguard stent to patients in Europe," said Ravish Sachar, M.D., CEO and Founder of Contego Medical. "We anticipate launching the product in select countries as well initiating a post-marketing clinical study in the coming months."
Stacy Enxing Seng, Venture Partner, Lightstone Ventures, and Contego Medical Board Chair commented "Receipt of CE Mark approval for the Neuroguard IEP System is a significant achievement for the Contego Medical team and represents a multi-year investment in innovative product development and high-quality clinical research. I believe that the Neuroguard IEP System has the performance and ease of use to become the standard of care in the treatment of carotid artery disease."
More on ncarol.com
- North Carolina: Chicken Coop Company to Invest $2 Million in Butner
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
- PhaseZero Recognized for Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Digital Commerce
About Contego Medical
Contego Medical, Inc. is a medical device company dedicated to the development of novel medical devices for cardiovascular and peripheral vascular procedures. The company's Integrated Embolic Protection (IEP) platform, which combines embolic protection and treatment into one device, is designed to simplify catheter-based procedures and improve patient outcomes.
In the United States, the Neuroguard IEP System is an investigational device, limited by United States law to investigational use.
Neuroguard IEP and the Contego Medical logo are registered trademarks of Contego Medical, Inc. The Neuroguard System is covered by U.S. patents 9,968,472 and 10,932,929 and European patent EP 3,367,967. Additional US and Foreign patents pending.
1 LINC 2020
SOURCE Contego Medical, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway Converts CAN Bus Data to WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE
- Let's Talk Interactive Sees Successful Q1 as a Leading Telehealth Solutions Provider
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Proclaims Teacher Appreciation Week May 3 – 7
- Medical leverage, a communications company, Grows Team, Appoints New Creative Director, Platform Implementation Specialist Accelerating Its Growth and Expansion Plans
- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album
- Del Webb Unveils New Consumer Inspired Home Designs at Carolina Gardens
- NJ Realtor Barbara Valentino Joins Haddonfield's Boutique Agency
- AVTECH Named A 2021 Best Place To Work In Rhode Island By Providence Business News
- Pompano Beach-based business receives Office Depot's ELEVATE TOGETHER Grant
- Lehigh Valley Inter-Regional Networking & Connecting Consortium Announces New Hires in Leadership Roles
- Evolve IP Extends Its Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution To More Than 50 Countries
- ProcessMiner™ Announces Appointment of Dr. Stephen Vasconcellos to Scientific Advisory Board
- North Carolina: Governor Declares Correctional Officers and Correctional Employees Week
- Governor Cooper Appoints Former Western District U.S. Attorney Murray as District Attorney in Western North Carolina
- Crunchytales® | Smart Stories For Midlife Bloomers
- Announcing Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series
- Labcorp to Acquire Myriad Autoimmune's Vectra Testing Business From Myriad Genetics
- Screening Eagle joins the Elite Accreditation@SGD Program by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- PIANO SLAM 13 - The Movie! Urban/Classical concert co-presented by the Adrienne Arsht Center & Dranoff 2 Piano with Emmy Award Director Taima Hervas
- Share The Mic in Cyber Campaign Raises over $70k in Grant Funding for Cybersecurity Experts, Prepares for CYBERBASE Network in 2022