- Sweater Jam - An Ugly Sweater DJ Party
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
Galp is an integrated energy operator present throughout the entire oil and natural gas value chain and operating in the global energy market. With more than 1,300 service stations in Iberia, approximately 700 of which are in Portugal, Galp is the operator with the largest network of service stations in the country.
Passport X is a secure, cloud-based omnichannel retail software platform for fuel and convenience retail that includes an advanced Point-of-Sale system and integrated Back Office and Head Office workflow solutions that enable continuous retail technology innovation going forward. This implementation will enable customers to benefit from advanced digital services across both the forecourt and c-store — whether opting for attended or self-service kiosk operations — allowing them to enjoy a swift purchase journey. Store operators will also benefit from a powerful platform that is crucial to maintaining a competitive edge and retaining customer loyalty.
More on ncarol.com
- Barrow Farms Grand Opening Announced by Pulte Homes
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Planning for a New Year in the HOA
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
Karthik Ganapathi, president of Invenco by GVR said "Galp was looking for a versatile cloud-based platform solution that meets future challenges today. Passport X allows them to rapidly innovate their c-store networks and fuel stations, boost revenue and meet customers' ever-evolving demands to drive experience and loyalty".
This agreement underlines Invenco by GVR's commitment to continue playing a critical role in shaping the future of advanced technologies in the retail convenience and fueling industry. For more information on Invenco by GVR's Passport X visit invenco.com or follow Invenco by GVR on LinkedIn.
Vontier Corporation has signed an agreement with Galp Energia S.A., an integrated energy operator present throughout the entire oil and natural gas value chain operating in the global energy market with more than 1,300 service stations in Iberia - 700 of which are located in Portugal - to deploy Passport X; their new market-leading convenience retail management software developed by Invenco by GVR; a Vontier business specialising in innovative technology for convenience stores, retail & commercial fueling solutions & services.
More on ncarol.com
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- First Citizens Serves as Joint Lead Arranger and Joint Bookrunner on Financing for Global Home Care Services Platform
Passport X is a secure cloud based omnichannel retail software platform for fuel & convenience retail that includes an advanced Point-of-Sale system & integrated Back Office & Head Office workflow solutions enabling continuous innovation going forward; allowing customers to benefit from advanced digital services across both forecourt & c-store - whether opting for attended or self service kiosk operations - enjoying swift purchase journeys while store operators benefit from powerful platforms crucial for maintaining competitive edge & retaining customer loyalty.
Karthik Ganapathi; President of Invenco by GVR said "Galp was looking for a versatile cloud based platform solution that meets future challenges today; Passport X allows them to rapidly innovate their c store networks & fuel stations; boost revenue & meet customers ever evolving demands driving experience & loyalty"
This agreement underlines Invenco by GVR's commitment to continue playing a critical role shaping future advanced technologies within the retail convenience & fueling industry; further information can be found at www.invenco.com or following them on LinkedIn
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Krispy Kreme Declares Quarterly Dividend
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Blue Source Sustainable Forests Co. Advances Its Carbon-First Strategy and Rebrands the Company Aurora Sustainable Lands™
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Dole Receives Grand Winner Award for Efforts that Support its Workforce and Well-being in Costa Rica
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- My Glo Announces Breakthrough as First Black-Led Mycelium Lighting Brand Featured on "Snake Oil"
- Save This Holiday Season - Limited Time Offer - A Product Kit for your baby!
- Sweater Jam - An Ugly Sweater DJ Party
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair