- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- Duke Energy offers tips, tools to help customers save energy, money as temperatures rise
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
"For us, the key characteristics we look for in spirometry devices are accuracy, ease of use, and affordability," said Luke Marshall, CEO of VitalFlo. "With nearly 60 years' experience, Vitalograph is a great fit for us as we strive to bring lung function testing and monitoring to the patient."
VitalFlo and Vitalograph join forces to provide innovative respiratory health solution
Using VitalFlo's innovative digital healthcare platform, Vitalograph's range of remote monitoring solutions enable clinical teams to provide proactive and routine management of respiratory diseases and conditions. This in turn improves the quality of life of those affected and empowers respiratory healthcare professionals to perform their job to the best of their abilities, and to better manage resources.
More on ncarol.com
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Previews Circle K Speed Street at Charlotte Motor Speedway Ahead of the Coca-Cola 600 Race, Highlights State Investments in Racetracks
- New Bill Opens the Door for Lawsuits Against the Government Based on Contaminated Drinking Water at Camp Lejeune
- North Carolina High School Students win Ready, Set, App! Competition
- Namify gives restaurateurs a chance at effective branding with its Restaurant Name Generator
- eBookFairs.com Acquires Pen It! Publications, LLC
Executive Vice President of Vitalograph's Sales & Operations for North America, Troy Pridgeon added: "This is a very exciting opportunity to work with VItalFlo because they see healthcare as a connected whole. A digitally transformed space helping patients and healthcare workers to manage and prevent illness more quickly, conveniently, and seamlessly. Vitalograph is proud to include our devices for respiratory monitoring into this impressive digital healthcare system."
Vitalograph is a global leading provider of respiratory diagnostic products and clinical drug trial services. Through the delivery of respiratory diagnostic solutions that are accurate and reliable, healthcare professionals are empowered to give the best possible care to their patients, wherever it is needed.
Founded in 1963 and with a base in the US since 1969, Vitalograph products are relied on by healthcare professionals in more than 110 countries worldwide.
Find out more: https://vitalograph.com/remote-respiratory-monitoring-solutions-from-vitalograph/
VitalFlo is a digital health company that helps clinical teams monitor the respiratory health of their patients. With patient devices for remotely monitoring lung function, VitalFlo delivers patient status and potential exacerbation trigger data back to clinical teams to make rapid corrections to care plans and improve outcomes.
Find out more at vitalflohealth.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Up and coming POP / R&B Girl Group Releases New Music Video
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour
- IDpack in the Cloud, the official service provider for the 2022 Memorial Cup presented by Kia
- ASI Launches iMIS.com Product Website, Expands Resources for Associations & Non-Profits
- North Carolina Author David Dean Releases Suspense Thriller OBX in Paperback on IngramSpark
- TARGAN Secures $35M Series C Financing Led by Mountain Group Partners and NovaQuest Capital Management to Commercialize Novel Vaccine Delivery System for Poultry Industry
- Suzahdi on eBay Australia in Warm Winter Leather 2022
- Coinpayz Review Crypto What Cryptocurrency
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Governor Cooper Highlights North Carolina Education Corps at Moore Magnet Elementary School in Forsyth County, Encourages People to Apply to be Tutors
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- North Carolina: Food Manufacturer Selects Gastonia for Southeast Expansion and $42 Million Investment
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- SandStar Announces Appointment of New Managing Director for European Markets