- Senate Bill 118: Prison Safety/ TANF State Plan/ Clarifications Senate Bill 429: Disaster Recovery – 2019 Budget Provisions House Bill 29: Standing Up for Rape Victims Act of 2019 House Bill 75: School Safety Funds, Programs, and Reports Senate Bill 458: PTS Day/ Cardiac Task Force/ Titus's Law/ Data
More on ncarol.com
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- October 15 Tariff Increases, Cancelled
- Our Kismet Kitchen: True Kitchen Must-Haves for a Delicious Meal
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
Gov. Cooper shared the following comment on Senate Bill 429:
"As we push for federal changes to streamline disaster recovery money coming from Washington, our state disaster funding is more important than ever. We know there will continue to be needs, and we will keep working hard to get help to survivors."
Latest on ncarol.com
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- First Annual $10,000 Clean Tech Award Competition Launched
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
- North Carolina: Gov. Cooper Signs Bills Into Law
- Canadian Technology Startup Program Selects California-based New Frontier Aerospace for its 2019/20 Cohort
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You"
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Meets with Teachers Left Behind by Republican Budget Inaction
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Ardor Learning Launches myEnglish Mobile App