Integro's solution is an easy, one-stop, no contact solution to detecting a person's temperature to keep team members and visitors safe from the effects of COVID-19.
While this solution can not treat or diagnose COVID-19, this thermal fever scanning is one form of defense against the spread of human transmissible viruses.
Fever is the most prominently listed COVID-19 symptom from every medical authority and researcher. It is also the most readily detectable symptom for employees and visitors entering your facility. It's only logical that companies guard against this dangerous infection risk with the most basic precaution of routine temperature checks. Thermal fever scanning, as provided by Integro Technologies, is not only highly accurate, it is the least invasive method of checking the health of your staff and visitors.
More on ncarol.com
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- The Fresh Market Named Among Top Five Supermarkets Offering The Best Customer Service
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Trilliant and Nolin RECC Further Partnership Delivering AMI Connectivity Across Central Kentucky
- Joe Biden Accepted Money from China & Russia It's true
"Many solutions emerging on the market measure forehead temperature using hand-held devices. But these devices do not account for human variation of those persons being inspected, not to mention the incorrect use of the devices themselves," said Shawn Campion, President and CEO of Integro Technologies. "Integro's solution eliminates user-error, maintains social distancing standards, and detects temperature quickly and accurately."
Integro's solution utilizes detection tools to obtain accurate body temperature measurement to the right and left of the dorsal bridge of the nose (the lacrimal caruncle area of the eye). This follows CDC-endorsed best practices for detecting a highly accurate body temperature in a very minimally invasive way. Screening officials monitoring the system can still maintain good social distancing by operating the system from a safe distance away from the individual being scanned.
Fever Detection can be completed at a rate of one person every 3.5 seconds with people walking through the machine from start to end at social distancing standards, or approximately 17 to 20 people per minute or up to 1,200 people per hour.
On-site detection of potential health risks is crucial to a successful return to normal activities, but data monitoring will be equally helpful for long-term success as the COVID-19 virus persists in society. The Integro solution provides immediate direct user and administrator feedback, data archiving of obtained information, and wireless network connectivity. RFID data options are available as well.
More on ncarol.com
- AutoQuotes Opens New Office in Atlanta
- Local Health Center to Host Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic
- Whitechapel Holdings Launches PPE Website
- President Trump's Former Platoon Sergeant At New York Military Academy Exhorts Voters To Re-Elect Trump. Peter Ticktin Spoke At '20 Days To Save The USA'
- U.S. Social Security Administration to Enhance Customer Experience for Millions of Americans with Avaya Communications Solutions, Providing Next-Generation Service and Increased Efficiency
Contact Integro for more information about this important new fever detection system for a safe, healthy re-opening of your business.
Contact: Tara Van Geons, Integro Technologies, 704.636.9666, [email protected]
Fever Inspection Rendering
Integro Technologies Fever Detection Solution
Automated Temp Scan Tunnel
SOURCE Integro Technologies
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Ally honors Jimmie Johnson legacy by immortalizing fans with "signature" paint scheme
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Announces Applications Open for New Rent and Utility Assistance Program
- Chefs, cooks and bartenders can now make money through new video network
- Premier Inc. Contracts with HHS on Data-Driven Initiative to Improve U.S. Maternal Health
- CPA Firm DMJ & Co., PLLC Announces Expansion with Roberson CPA Firm, PLLC
- NOUS Imaging Co-Founder Damien Fair Awarded MacArthur Fellowship
- North Carolina: Plastics Manufacturer Selects Catawba County for New Operations at Upgraded Facility in Newton
- UNice Online Wig Store Releases New Affordable Human Hair Wig Style 2020
- Nadula Announces an Exclusive Halloween Promotion- Avail up to 35% on Different Hair Products
- ITSMA 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- CSRC Spearheads Creation of First National Pediatric Cardiac Screening Database
- Award-winning author and journalist Jennifer Moss to deliver a Keynote speech at Connected Virtual Tech Event
- Calvetta Phair Founder of 'The On It Foundation' Launch the First 'Crowd-Computer' Platform 'Get On It Now!' to Assist Families during the Pandemic
- Samaritan's Purse Airlifts Emergency Field Hospital To The Bahamas; Adding Critical COVID-19 Capacity As Positive Cases Continue To Rise
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates 4-Year Client ShelfGenie on Successful Exit
- Offset & Friends Perform With Surprise Guests Live + Virtually For Charity
- Major Disaster Declaration Granted for 15 North Carolina Counties Recovering from Hurricane Isaias
- Truist to Participate in Moody's Banking Series on October 19
- Art Exhibition - Hard Edge for a New Generation: Introducing Andrew Mandolene
- North Carolina: Time Is Running Out to #MakeNCCount, 2020 Census Operations End Tomorrow