- CA CPS Defense Attorney, Walter Shaw, makes great momentum in protecting parental rights
- 'Spot Detective' – Check your spots this summer
- Replace Google Analytics for free with AesirX
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Sept. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Natures Crops International, a vertically-integrated producer of specialty plant oils for nutraceuticals, food, personal care and animal nutrition products, today announced that it, along with its UK and Canadian subsidiaries, has been certified as a B Corporation (B Corp™). Natures Crops has met the high standards and rigorous requirements of becoming a B Corp in the areas of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency and across five key categories - governance, workers, community, environment and customers.
"What started as an ambitious goal in 2021 has now been realized through dedicated team effort and our unified vision of being a force for good and using regenerative strategies to improve personal and planetary wellness," said Andrew Hebard, founder and CEO of Natures Crops. "Our flagship product Ahiflower®, a regeneratively produced, plant derived alternative to fish oil really highlights and emphasizes the positive global impacts that can be made through our authentic mission to provide regeneratively grown, sustainable, plant-based ingredients that support the optimal health and well-being of people, communities and the planet."
More on ncarol.com
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- AudioBook Mojo Review Free $16,987 Bonus
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- UNice Hair Announces Black Friday 2022 Deals: Up To $100 Off
- PropelHost Review Free $16,987 Bonus
Natures Crops is now one of the select 2,200 B Corp businesses in the US and Canada, and over 5,700 globally, collectively working to transform the global economy to be more inclusive, equitable and regenerative. To achieve B Corp certification, the company was required to pass a rigorous risk review and achieve high scores on the B Lab Impact Assessment demonstrating its commitment to being responsible, accountable and transparent in its social and environmental performance.
All of the pure and fully traceable oil from Natures Crops is cultivated regeneratively by qualified, independent farmers following protocols to optimize water management, enhance biodiversity, capture carbon, increase pollinators, prevent soil erosion and minimize chemicals. Its proprietary Crop Assured 365® process ensures full traceability and quality control throughout its secure supply chain.
For more information about Natures Crops, visit www.naturescrops.com, or stop by booth #7251 at SupplySide West in Las Vegas Nov. 2-3, 2022.
More on ncarol.com
- Fast-Growing Midwest Family Law Firm Hiring Kansas Lawyers in Topeka and Wichita
- Governor Cooper Announces Members of Commission on the Governance of Public Universities in North Carolina
- Advocate Erin Brockovich Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Danilo Gallinari Teams Up with the St. Baldrick's Foundation for the Greatest Assist
- British Book Marketing Platform Reedsy Promotes Book by North Carolina Economist, Laurie Thomas V
About Natures Crops International
A manufacturer of specialty oils for dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, food, personal care and animal nutrition products, Natures Crops produces oils from the highest quality crops, produced by growers who follow strict management protocols for sustainability and identity preservation. Natures Crops ensures the crops produced are grown, processed, packaged, and delivered in a safe, sustainable, traceable, and cost-competitive manner. The company has operations in Prince Edward Island, Canada and the United Kingdom, with headquarters in North Carolina. For more information, please write to [email protected].
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1911343/Natures_Crops_International_Logo.jpg
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1911344/B_Corp_Certification.jpg
SOURCE Natures Crops International
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation' - National Technology Non-Profit, Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificate Scholarships
- The Data Economics Company and Smallholder Data Services announce breakthrough in solving data traceability in regenerative agriculture
- KRISPY KREME® Brings Magic and Joy of Christmas to Life with 'Santa's Bake Shop' Collection
- New "Black Friday Knife Deals" Article Out Now. One Is Free?
- First Flight Society Announces 2022 Class of Honorary Members
- EffortlessCPA Review - $16,987 Bonus
- Certified Nutraceuticals' KollaJell™ Launches in Mexico Under Sesēn Company Brand First-of-its-kind jellyfish collagen
- 10X Profit Bots System Reviews
- Look No Further, Sunber Black Friday Wig Sale&Brand Day in November is Coming
- Retired Marine Jerry Ensminger Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Baron & Budd Investigates Potential Water Contamination in Guilford County
- ShopyAI Review And $16,987 Bonus
- Belk and The Salvation Army Ring in Several Ways to Participate in the Season of Giving
- Jennifer S. Wilkov, Producer of the October Global Speak Up Women Conference, Awards New York State the Make A Difference Award
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
- Landlord Focused Insurtech Launches Agent Appointment Program
- Curtiss-Wright Declares Dividend of $0.19 Per Share for Common Stock
- 8-Year-Old Basketball Prodigy Launches Sports & Apparel Brand
- QP Upends Social Networking with World First Social Access App
- Mary J. Blige Brings Highly Praised "Good Morning Gorgeous" Tour to Jacksonville With K. Michelle and Queen Naija Dec. 29