Two former Honda Aircraft sales executives, Glenn Gonzales and Vishal Hiremath, created Jet It in 2018 with the goal of bridging the gap between private charter flights and exorbitantly expensive private aviation services.
As an aviation company built by aviators, Jet It's offerings attract an underserved market-niche, keeping it in high demand.
In just their first full calendar year of operations, Jet It's growth is phenomenal. Jet It is the largest fleet operator of HondaJets in North America and on track to grow its fleet to double digits before year's end. The company began in 2018 with 3 employees, including the 2 founders, and has grown to over 50.
Now, co-founders Gonzales and Hiremath are moving forward with an international expansion with the launch of JetClub. With the delivery of the first JetClub HondaJet this week, their innovative hybrid model arrives in Europe and Asia. Aside from introducing a new private aviation service, JetClub will provide access to a consistent experience in Europe and Asia to Jet It owners who are traveling abroad. The same access and private jet availability will be available to JetClub members traveling to North America. The ultimate goal -- create 2 turn-key aviation services.
More on ncarol.com
- Wanda Alexis Alexander Launches 'What If…With Wanda', a New Podcast
- Intoxicating Wellness – A Mother And Daughter's Journey To Wellness And Sustainable Travel
- Cardinal Innovations Awards Nearly $2MM in COVID-19 Relief Grants to Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Governor Cooper Moves North Carolina to Phase 3 With Stable Numbers
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
JetClub is servicing SE Asia and India as a membership-based private travel service and is offering a hybrid co-ownership service to Europe. JetClub will allow individuals and businesses to affordably commute within their regions while having access to a worldwide fleet when they travel to other regions. JetClub expects to operate throughout SE Asia and Europe by the middle of 2021.
Hiremath says, "After experiencing success and a positive reception to Jet It in North America, we believed we could create a global leader in affordable private travel solutions, and the launch of JetClub is the next step towards that goal."
Gonzales added, "We plan to replicate Jet It's success in Europe and Asia with the same high level of customer service excellence we are known for. Members/owners can call our international concierge and we will arrange transportation as they travel throughout these regions. In some countries, where there are no FBOs or private terminals, we will have our ground VIP services available that will guide our passengers through immigration and airport terminals."
SOURCE Jet It; JetClub
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- College Students Visit HanesBrands' El Salvador Apparel Plants in Episode 4 of "Crop to Campus" Documentary
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Duke Energy powers vitality of natural resources in North Carolina through $522,400 in grants
- North Carolina has distributed over $2.6 billion in Coronavirus Relief Funds
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- North Carolina: Air Filtration Manufacturer to Expand in Beaufort County Creating 39 Jobs
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- Governor Cooper Proclaims North Carolina Manufacturing Week
- Dedication To Community Names Pro Football Hall of Famer, Donnie Shell As Executive Advisor, Sports
- LendingTree App Launches Connected Bank Accounts, New Features for Consolidated Money Management
- Award-winning jazz singer/composer Kathy Sanborn releases a very special "America the Beautiful" for freedom lovers everywhere
- J.F. Taylor, Inc. Selects DiSTI Corporation for AMPV Trainer
- Menufy Accepts Six Additional Cryptocurrencies for Digital Food Orders
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- CEO Coaching International Client Waste2Wear Wins Sustainable Business Award from the European Union Chamber of Commerce
- Kontoor Brands Aims to Transform Apparel Production for Good
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- LabCorp to Announce Third Quarter Financial Results on October 27, 2020