- CEO of Crandells Enterprises— Mary Ann Crandell— to Receive 2022 Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award From the Congressional Black Caucus
- Bradford White demonstrates industry support with PHCCCONNECT2022 partnership
- Arch MI Secures Over $358 Million of Indemnity Reinsurance through Bellemeade Re Insurance-Linked Note Transaction and Related Reinsurance
Elects New Chair; Separates Chair and CEO Roles
CHARLOTTE, N.C. , Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD) today announced that its Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Gary S. Michel as chair and CEO. Upon his resignation, the Board appointed Kevin C. Lilly, most recently the company's executive vice president and chief information officer, as interim CEO. In addition, current independent director David G. Nord, former chairman and CEO of Hubbell Incorporated, was elected chair of JELD-WEN's Board of Directors. The Board has initiated a comprehensive search for a new CEO, including consideration of both internal and external candidates.
"We appreciate Gary's leadership and contributions to the company during his tenure," commented Nord. "JELD-WEN remains committed to delivering long-term value to our shareholders. We have confidence in Kevin's leadership and will work closely with him and the management team to ensure that this change is seamless for our customers, shareholders and associates. The Board is committed to conducting a thorough search to identify the best candidate to lead JELD-WEN's continued growth and transformation."
More on ncarol.com
- Rock and Roll Beauty Launches Iconic Makeup Collection with Ozzy Osbourne
- PearlFection Dentistry Welcomes 2nd Endodontist, Dr. Frederick Canby, DDS, MS
- MTV Premieres International Superstar Big Hookz New Video, "Break You Down" Featuring Gyptian,Tzy Panchak and Remo
- New Book Equips Teens from Low-Income Environments to Find Purpose and Overcome Fears about Their Future
- Amwins Receives Highest Score from AM Best DUAE Performance Assessment
Lilly said, "I am honored to serve in this role at this important time. JELD-WEN is a leading global manufacturer of high-quality building products with talented people and world-class brands. I look forward to working alongside the Board, our leadership team and associates to realize our full potential."
About JELD-WEN Holding, Inc.
Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., JELD-WEN is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance interior and exterior building products, offering one of the broadest selections of windows, interior and exterior doors, and wall systems. JELD-WEN delivers a differentiated customer experience, providing construction professionals with durable, energy-efficient products and labor-saving services that help them maximize productivity and create beautiful, secure spaces for all to enjoy. The JELD-WEN team is driven by innovation and committed to creating safe, sustainable environments for customers, associates, and local communities. The JELD-WEN family of brands includes JELD-WEN® worldwide; LaCantina™ and VPI™ in North America; Swedoor® and DANA® in Europe; and Corinthian®, Stegbar®, and Breezway® in Australia. Visit JELD-WEN.com for more information.
Certain statements in this press release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding our business strategies and ability to execute on our plans, market potential, future financial performance, customer demand, the potential of our categories, brands and innovations, the impact of our footprint rationalization and modernization program, the impact of acquisitions and divestitures on our business and our ability to maximize value and integrate operations, our pipeline of productivity projects, the estimated impact of tax reform on our results, litigation outcomes, and our expectations, beliefs, plans, objectives, prospects, assumptions, or other future events. Forward-looking statements are generally identified by our use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate", "believe", "continue", "could", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "may", "might", "plan", "potential", "predict", "seek", or "should", or the negative thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. Where, in any forward-looking statement, we express an expectation or belief as to future results or events, such expectation or belief is based on the current plans, expectations, assumptions, estimates, and projections of our management. Although we believe that these statements are based on reasonable expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections, they are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, many of which are beyond our control that could cause actual outcomes and results to be materially different from those indicated in such statements.
More on ncarol.com
- Non-profit organization, Santhigram Foundation
- America's Boating Channel Will Showcase ACA Videos in New Smart TV Offerings
- The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Equips Organizations with Free Identity Security Resources During National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Ingersoll Rand Expands Technology into Sustainable Hydroponically-Based Agriculture with Acquisition of Dosatron International
- Global Call To Honor Josephine Baker With An Oscar
Risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements include risks associated with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the company and our employees, customers, and suppliers, and other factors, including the factors discussed in our Annual Reports on Form 10-K and our other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The forward-looking statements included in this release are made as of the date hereof, and except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify any forward-looking statements to reflect events, new information or circumstances occurring after the date of this release.
SOURCE JELD-WEN Holding, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Guerrilla RF Delivers Adobe ColdFusion Summit Keynote October 3
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- North Carolina: State Budget Director Charlie Perusse Awarded Prestigious Gloria Timmer Award
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Wireless Earbuds for Use with Two Devices (SFO-820)
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Remicade's challenging dosing reduces its impact as an ideal ulcerative colitis drug
- Behind the Scenes of "Digital Charts and Virtual ATONS"
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- GK and Comdata Join Forces To Offer the Premier Point-of-Sale for Fuel and Convenience
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Issues State of Emergency in Advance of Severe Weather
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- PCI Pal partners with Virgin Atlantic to secure its international omnichannel payments
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Annual Chubb Charity Challenge Raises Nearly $1 Million for North American Charities
- Save Up to 60% Off Lenovo Computers During Semi-Annual Sale
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage