- Financial Independence Group Partners with Carson Group to Provide Life Insurance, Annuities, Disability, and Long-Term Care Solutions
- North Carolina: German Industrial Automation Company to Build U.S. Headquarters in Gaston County with $7.8 Million Investment
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
"Dionne Delli-Gatti has the experience and qualifications to serve as Secretary of DEQ, and the legislature's baseless political criticism of her credentials is but a smokescreen to thwart North Carolina's transition to clean energy that she has the knowledge to help put in place. I am pleased that Dionne will continue to serve our state in the role of North Carolina Clean Energy Director as we transition to renewable energy," said Gov. Cooper.
More on ncarol.com
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- North Carolina: Op-Ed for Publication from Governor Cooper: Your Shot at a Million, Our Shot at Defeating the Pandemic for Good
- Ingersoll Rand to Virtually Participate in Fireside Chat Hosted by Barclays
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Proclaims June 19 as Juneteenth Day
Before her time at DEQ, Delli-Gatti most recently served at the Environmental Defense Fund as the Director of Southeast Climate and Energy following six years at the Atlanta EPA Regional office as Congressional and Governmental Liaison. Her environmental experience includes government service at the Ohio EPA and the City of Dallas, as well as an Environmental Specialist at Turner Collie & Braden, Inc. An Air Force veteran, Delli-Gatti holds a B.A. from Wright State in Environmental Geology and a Master of Science from the University of North Texas in Environmental Science.
Chief Deputy Secretary John Nicholson will serve as the Interim Secretary of the Department of Environmental Quality. Nicholson has served at DEQ since 2017. He is a retired Colonel in the U.S. Marine Corps where he served on active duty for 28 years. Nicholson earned a master's degree in national security and strategic studies from the U.S. Naval War College, a master's degree in military studies from the U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College and a bachelor's degree in political science from San Diego State University.
Latest on ncarol.com
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- North Carolina: PHOTOS/FOOTAGE AVAILABLE: Governor Cooper Discusses Your Shot at a Million Vaccine Cash Drawing in Davidson County
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Arch MI Secures Over $616 Million of Indemnity Reinsurance through Bellemeade Re Insurance-Linked Note Transaction and Related Reinsurance
- Batteries Plus Inks Largest Franchise Deal in Company History
- North Carolina: Lotus Bakeries to Expand in Alamance County Creating Up to 90 Jobs in Mebane
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- N-able Announces New Addition to Its Executive Leadership Team, Naming Jeff Nulsen as Chief Marketing Officer
- Scandia Inc. Announces Acquisition of Xtreme Organics Inc. To Expand Growth In Medicinal Chemicals And Botanical Products Space
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Hyperion Commences Sustainability Life-Cycle Studies
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Signs Five Bills into Law
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant