- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Art Exhibition - David Mackenzie: Outside the Lines
- City of Fairfax triples access to public restrooms with innovative high tech solution
James Bauler, CEO of Fuse Oncology, Inc., expressed his gratitude for the investors' enthusiasm and interest in their product. "We are grateful for the interest and enthusiasm of investors who understand the significant impact of our product and our potential to thrive in the market," said Bauler.
Fuse Oncology was spun out of Cone Health and signed its first revenues in quarter one of 2022. Their technology is designed to address key challenges that face radiation oncology departments by automatically identifying and tracking missing documentation, incomplete tasks and orders, as well as wrong charges entered.
More on ncarol.com
- Kuester Management Group Shares Guidance for HOA Rental Policies
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
John Miller, chief investment officer at Cone Health, expressed his confidence in leading this funding round to support Fuse Oncology's growth. "Fuse has made phenomenal progress in establishing a foothold in the radiation oncology market," said Miller. "We are confident in leading this funding round to support their growth and help expand their reach."
S!GNAL technology from Fuse Oncology catches issues before they materialize to drastically improve revenue cycle and clinical staff workflows. By minimizing mistakes in coding and documentation processes, it has uncovered substantial lost revenues for providers. Additional solutions from Fuse address challenges in patient engagement cycles to reduce average time to treatment.
Stuart Burri, MD, chairman of radiation oncology at Levine Cancer Institute, president of Southeast Radiation Oncology Group (SERO), and an early investor continues to support Fuse Oncology's advancement. "Fuse's rapid expansion in local radiation oncology centers has changed the way we're thinking about business," said Dr Burri. "It's exciting to reimagine a seamless workflow and data experience between radiation oncology departments and health systems."
Fuse Oncology's Series A closing marks a major milestone for them as they continue their mission to make rad onc departments more efficient while supporting substantial growth in volumes and revenues throughout 2023.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- The Secret to Success in the Bin Store Business Revealed
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Raleigh Church Seeks to Become the "Home Church" for Those Living on the Streets
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers $84.75 Million Multifamily Asset Sale in Raleigh-Durham
- Berlin Packaging Fires Female Executive Following Complaints of Discrimination
- Falcomm selected for 2023 TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200
- Patton Acquires Tone Commander
- Customer Agility Framework™ soft launch
- Winning: A Story Of Grief And Renewal - Available Now
- New Kickstarter Campaign - 7 Exclusive Novels from Ray Keating