- QuantumWork's Release of Two New Service Models Sees 300% Increase in Web Site / Portal Traffic
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing
- Deb Hoffmann, Guinness World Record Holder for Largest Winnie the Pooh Collection, Shatters 20,000-Item Ceiling
Johnson will lead medical and behavioral health management and have oversight for all clinical activities, including pharmacy, quality management, and the proper provision of services to members. He will be responsible for setting clinical strategic goals and direction, overseeing policy and program implementation, and developing clinical practice standards. In addition, he will be responsible for ensuring an integrated approach to the physical and behavioral health of members, including those with needs related to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
Johnson is a distinguished healthcare thought leader with over 20 years of experience leading the implementation of integrated services and use of clinical resources and optimizing health outcomes for members. Johnson has been recognized for his strengths in managing and evaluating programs to ensure continuous quality improvement and compliance with regulatory standards.
More on ncarol.com
- Andy's Frozen Custard Expands Motorsports Initiative with Multi-Year Texas Motor Speedway Partnership
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Declares April 18 – 24, 2021 National Volunteer Week in NC
- Labcorp to Webcast Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Johnson joins Cardinal Innovations after recently serving as Molina Healthcare, Inc.'s CMO, based in Columbus, Ohio. Before this position, he served as CMO for Virginia Premier Health Plan in Richmond, Virginia. Earlier in his career, John served as WellCare Health Plan Inc.'s Senior Medical Director, and Medical Director for Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Georgia, both based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Prior to his managed care roles, Dr. Johnson served as West Atlanta Internal Medicine's Founder, Medical Director and Practicing Physician.
Johnson also brings an outstanding record of military experience, serving in the United States Army Reserves for the Medical Command as a Medical Corps Colonel.
Johnson's broad experience in the healthcare industry, alongside his passion for community service and focus on integrated care will further Cardinal Innovations' mission to improve the health and wellness of members and families across North Carolina.
SOURCE Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Sally Ride Selected as 2021 Paul E Garber Shrine Honoree
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Announces State Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Wrangler® Unveils Global Sustainability Platform: WeCare Wrangler™
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper announces Grants to Rural Communities to attract 446 New Jobs and more than $32 million in private investment
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- College Consensus Publishes Aggregate Ranking of the Best Historically Black Colleges & Universities for 2021
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- SPX FLOW to Report First Quarter 2021 Results on May 5, 2021
- Bank of America Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- Alton Jones Wins MLF General Tire Heavy Hitters Presented by Bass Pro Shops
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- 16th Annual Spring Green Home Tour Will Feature High Performance Homes Throughout the Triangle
- Need for Resilience Amid Pandemic Disruption Powering Digital Supply Chain Investments
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- North Carolina: Plastic Manufacturer to Establish First North American Operation in Gaston County