- CA CPS Defense Attorney, Walter Shaw, makes great momentum in protecting parental rights
- 'Spot Detective' – Check your spots this summer
- Phononic Surveys The State of Online Grocery Shopping 2022: This Holiday & Beyond
products at October conference as CEO Bruce Carnevale shares industry insights
AMBLER, Pa., Sept. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Bradford White Corporation, an industry-leading manufacturer of water heaters, boilers and storage tanks, will serve as strategic partner for PHCCCONNECT2022, the premier annual conference for plumbing, heating and cooling professionals, in Charlotte, N.C., in October.
PHCCCONNECT2022, scheduled for Oct. 5-7 at the Charlotte Convention Center, is hosted by the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors—National Association (PHCC), a leading organization representing professionals in residential, commercial, new construction, industrial and service and repair segments of the plumbing and HVAC industry.
During the event, Bradford White Water Heaters will introduce innovative new high-efficiency technology at its exhibition booth. In addition, Bradford White representatives, including Bradford White Corp. President and CEO Bruce Carnevale, will share industry and company insights at multiple scheduled presentations throughout the conference.
More on ncarol.com
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- AudioBook Mojo Review Free $16,987 Bonus
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- UNice Hair Announces Black Friday 2022 Deals: Up To $100 Off
- PropelHost Review Free $16,987 Bonus
"Bradford White and PHCC share a commitment to the professionals who make up the foundation of our industry, and we're honored to support this important event," said Carl Pinto, Jr., senior director of marketing communications for Bradford White. "PHCCCONNECT2022 gives us a chance to connect with colleagues and partners as we all share solutions and strategies for moving our industry into the future."
- Representatives from Bradford White will be available during the event's Product and Technology Showcase in Booth 700 to provide information about Bradford White's full line of products, including the new Infiniti® Tankless GR and the AeroTherm® Series Heat Pump Water Heater featuring Bradford White Connect™.
- Carnevale will deliver a State of the Industry report at the opening breakfast on Thursday, Oct. 6, at 8 a.m.
- Carnevale will participate in a keynote panel discussion about challenges facing the industry in 2022, followed by an audience Q&A, on Friday, Oct. 7, from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Tom Kelly, Bradford White's technical sales manager for specialty products, will lead a seminar on tankless water heater installation tips and practical troubleshooting on Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 9 a.m. in room E217.
PHCC provides legislative advocacy, education and training to approximately 3,300 plumbing and HVACR open shop and union businesses and 65,000 technicians. Approximately 125 state and local association affiliates are part of PHCC's chapter network.
More on ncarol.com
- Fast-Growing Midwest Family Law Firm Hiring Kansas Lawyers in Topeka and Wichita
- Governor Cooper Announces Members of Commission on the Governance of Public Universities in North Carolina
- Advocate Erin Brockovich Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Danilo Gallinari Teams Up with the St. Baldrick's Foundation for the Greatest Assist
- British Book Marketing Platform Reedsy Promotes Book by North Carolina Economist, Laurie Thomas V
For more information about Bradford White Water Heaters, visit https://www.bradfordwhite.com.
About Bradford White Water Heaters
Bradford White Water Heaters is a full-line manufacturer of residential, commercial and industrial water heating, space heating, combination heating and storage products. The company maintains headquarters in Ambler, Pennsylvania, and has manufacturing facilities in Middleville, Michigan; Niles, Michigan; and Rochester, New Hampshire; and distribution and training centers in Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada. For more information, visit www.bradfordwhite.com.
SOURCE Bradford White Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation' - National Technology Non-Profit, Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificate Scholarships
- The Data Economics Company and Smallholder Data Services announce breakthrough in solving data traceability in regenerative agriculture
- KRISPY KREME® Brings Magic and Joy of Christmas to Life with 'Santa's Bake Shop' Collection
- New "Black Friday Knife Deals" Article Out Now. One Is Free?
- First Flight Society Announces 2022 Class of Honorary Members
- EffortlessCPA Review - $16,987 Bonus
- Certified Nutraceuticals' KollaJell™ Launches in Mexico Under Sesēn Company Brand First-of-its-kind jellyfish collagen
- 10X Profit Bots System Reviews
- Look No Further, Sunber Black Friday Wig Sale&Brand Day in November is Coming
- Retired Marine Jerry Ensminger Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Baron & Budd Investigates Potential Water Contamination in Guilford County
- ShopyAI Review And $16,987 Bonus
- Belk and The Salvation Army Ring in Several Ways to Participate in the Season of Giving
- Jennifer S. Wilkov, Producer of the October Global Speak Up Women Conference, Awards New York State the Make A Difference Award
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
- Landlord Focused Insurtech Launches Agent Appointment Program
- Curtiss-Wright Declares Dividend of $0.19 Per Share for Common Stock
- 8-Year-Old Basketball Prodigy Launches Sports & Apparel Brand
- QP Upends Social Networking with World First Social Access App
- Mary J. Blige Brings Highly Praised "Good Morning Gorgeous" Tour to Jacksonville With K. Michelle and Queen Naija Dec. 29