- CA CPS Defense Attorney, Walter Shaw, makes great momentum in protecting parental rights
- 'Spot Detective' – Check your spots this summer
- Phononic Surveys The State of Online Grocery Shopping 2022: This Holiday & Beyond
WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J., Sept. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Forty-four teams from across the U.S. and Canadian insurance industry convened last week for the Chubb Charity Challenge golf tournament finals in Pinehurst, N.C. The team from Hub International, representing the Nashville region, was crowned champion of the 22nd annual event and their chosen charity, Folds of Honor, will be awarded $50,000.
More than 300 teams participated in the 2022 Chubb Charity Challenge, raising $925,000 for charities in their communities. Each of the 44 teams that advanced to the tournament finals won money for their chosen charity.
"The Chubb Charity Challenge is an important annual tradition that highlights Chubb's commitment to giving back to the communities where we live, work and serve," said Chris Maleno, Division President, Chubb North America Field Operations. "Together with our network of brokers and agents, Chubb looks forward to this event each year, and we are honored to see how these contributions benefit participating teams' chosen charities and those they serve. For the last 22 years, it has been a privilege for Chubb to host this event. We are proud of the tournament's long-standing impact throughout North America and look forward to its continuing success."
More on ncarol.com
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- AudioBook Mojo Review Free $16,987 Bonus
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- UNice Hair Announces Black Friday 2022 Deals: Up To $100 Off
- PropelHost Review Free $16,987 Bonus
Launched in 1996, the Chubb Charity Challenge invites insurance agents, brokers and clients to golf in regional tournaments hosted by local Chubb branches. Competing on behalf of their selected charities, the winning foursome from each regional tournament advances to the national tournament. Since 2000, more than 5,200 teams have participated in the Chubb Charity Challenge, collectively raising more than $18 million for charity.
For more information about the Chubb Charity Challenge, including highlights of participating teams and the charities which have benefitted, visit chubb.com/CharityChallenge.
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange ( NYSE: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/#finan..." rel="nofollow external noopener">CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs more than 34,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com.
More on ncarol.com
- Fast-Growing Midwest Family Law Firm Hiring Kansas Lawyers in Topeka and Wichita
- Governor Cooper Announces Members of Commission on the Governance of Public Universities in North Carolina
- Advocate Erin Brockovich Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Danilo Gallinari Teams Up with the St. Baldrick's Foundation for the Greatest Assist
- British Book Marketing Platform Reedsy Promotes Book by North Carolina Economist, Laurie Thomas V
Chubb Insurance Company of Canada has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Montreal and Vancouver and provides its coverages and services through licensed insurance brokers across Canada. For additional information, visit: chubb.com/ca.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation' - National Technology Non-Profit, Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificate Scholarships
- The Data Economics Company and Smallholder Data Services announce breakthrough in solving data traceability in regenerative agriculture
- KRISPY KREME® Brings Magic and Joy of Christmas to Life with 'Santa's Bake Shop' Collection
- New "Black Friday Knife Deals" Article Out Now. One Is Free?
- First Flight Society Announces 2022 Class of Honorary Members
- EffortlessCPA Review - $16,987 Bonus
- Certified Nutraceuticals' KollaJell™ Launches in Mexico Under Sesēn Company Brand First-of-its-kind jellyfish collagen
- 10X Profit Bots System Reviews
- Look No Further, Sunber Black Friday Wig Sale&Brand Day in November is Coming
- Retired Marine Jerry Ensminger Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Baron & Budd Investigates Potential Water Contamination in Guilford County
- ShopyAI Review And $16,987 Bonus
- Belk and The Salvation Army Ring in Several Ways to Participate in the Season of Giving
- Jennifer S. Wilkov, Producer of the October Global Speak Up Women Conference, Awards New York State the Make A Difference Award
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
- Landlord Focused Insurtech Launches Agent Appointment Program
- Curtiss-Wright Declares Dividend of $0.19 Per Share for Common Stock
- 8-Year-Old Basketball Prodigy Launches Sports & Apparel Brand
- QP Upends Social Networking with World First Social Access App
- Mary J. Blige Brings Highly Praised "Good Morning Gorgeous" Tour to Jacksonville With K. Michelle and Queen Naija Dec. 29