- CA CPS Defense Attorney, Walter Shaw, makes great momentum in protecting parental rights
- 'Spot Detective' – Check your spots this summer
- Replace Google Analytics for free with AesirX
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Amwins, a global distributor of specialty insurance products and services, has received AM Best's highest assessment score for its delegated underwriting authority enterprises (DUAEs) across the firm. Launched this year, AM Best's Performance Assessment (PA) for Delegated Underwriting Authority Enterprises (DUAEs) is a comprehensive analysis consisting of quantitative and qualitative assessments of Underwriting Capabilities, Governance and Internal Controls, Financial Condition, Organizational Talent and Depth and Breadth of Relationships. PA scores range from the highest (PA-1) to lowest (PA-5), and Amwins is the first PA-1 score granted to any of AM Best's clients.
"Amwins has invested significantly in our underwriting capabilities over the last several years, working across programs and platforms to deliver the best for our carrier partners and our clients," said Scott Purviance, chief executive officer at Amwins. "Those who think of Amwins as a brokerage business would be surprised to know we underwrite $4.1B in premium volume. Our underwriting programs and products have established a track record for providing data-backed solutions across multiple industries and lines of business serving clients of all shapes and sizes."
More on ncarol.com
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- AudioBook Mojo Review Free $16,987 Bonus
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- UNice Hair Announces Black Friday 2022 Deals: Up To $100 Off
- PropelHost Review Free $16,987 Bonus
With underwriting capabilities spread across multiple divisions, Amwins is a trusted partner to more than 100 markets and boasts 550 dedicated underwriters that support more than 100 niche programs. Data and analytics are a crucial component of the Amwins underwriting approach and are embedded in our underwriting technology platform.
"AM Best's new DUAE assessment methodology provides a platform for MGUs seeking to differentiate themselves in the industry," said Mark Bernacki, chief underwriting officer at Amwins. "Collaboration across key Amwins touchpoints paints a compelling picture of the strength of our underwriting capabilities, and our PA-1 score shows how capable our underwriters and DUAEs are, the technology capabilities we have in-house, the strength of our financial and loss ratio performance and our unparalleled access to internal and external distribution networks."
AM Best recognizes the wide-ranging nature of strategic capabilities and considers the scale of a DUAE's competitive advantage, how such advantages will be sustained and leveraged and how new advantages are generated. Amwins implements innovative strategies in building and scaling our underwriting infrastructure and tools, along with our experienced team of underwriters, actuaries and CAT modelers to deliver profitable underwriting results for our carrier partners.
More on ncarol.com
- Fast-Growing Midwest Family Law Firm Hiring Kansas Lawyers in Topeka and Wichita
- Governor Cooper Announces Members of Commission on the Governance of Public Universities in North Carolina
- Advocate Erin Brockovich Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Danilo Gallinari Teams Up with the St. Baldrick's Foundation for the Greatest Assist
- British Book Marketing Platform Reedsy Promotes Book by North Carolina Economist, Laurie Thomas V
Amwins is the largest independent wholesale distributor of specialty insurance products in the U.S., dedicated to serving retail insurance agents by providing property and casualty products, specialty group benefit products, and administrative services. Based in Charlotte, N.C., the company operates through more than 155 offices globally and handles premium placements in excess of $29.3 billion annually.
About AM Best
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City.
For further information contact:
Email: [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation' - National Technology Non-Profit, Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificate Scholarships
- The Data Economics Company and Smallholder Data Services announce breakthrough in solving data traceability in regenerative agriculture
- KRISPY KREME® Brings Magic and Joy of Christmas to Life with 'Santa's Bake Shop' Collection
- New "Black Friday Knife Deals" Article Out Now. One Is Free?
- First Flight Society Announces 2022 Class of Honorary Members
- EffortlessCPA Review - $16,987 Bonus
- Certified Nutraceuticals' KollaJell™ Launches in Mexico Under Sesēn Company Brand First-of-its-kind jellyfish collagen
- 10X Profit Bots System Reviews
- Look No Further, Sunber Black Friday Wig Sale&Brand Day in November is Coming
- Retired Marine Jerry Ensminger Hosts Town Hall About Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Baron & Budd Investigates Potential Water Contamination in Guilford County
- ShopyAI Review And $16,987 Bonus
- Belk and The Salvation Army Ring in Several Ways to Participate in the Season of Giving
- Jennifer S. Wilkov, Producer of the October Global Speak Up Women Conference, Awards New York State the Make A Difference Award
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
- Landlord Focused Insurtech Launches Agent Appointment Program
- Curtiss-Wright Declares Dividend of $0.19 Per Share for Common Stock
- 8-Year-Old Basketball Prodigy Launches Sports & Apparel Brand
- QP Upends Social Networking with World First Social Access App
- Mary J. Blige Brings Highly Praised "Good Morning Gorgeous" Tour to Jacksonville With K. Michelle and Queen Naija Dec. 29