"Open enrollment is the chance to see what health insurance choices you have and find out which plan is best for you and your family. I encourage all North Carolinians to take time during this busy holiday season to sign up or see what you are eligible for before the December 15 deadline," said Governor Cooper.
The federal Marketplace helps people find health coverage that meets their needs and fits their budget. At HealthCare.gov, North Carolinians can compare plans based on price, benefits and other features. Importantly, coverage cannot be denied because of pre-existing or chronic conditions like cancer or diabetes.
More on ncarol.com
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
"Health insurance provides access to high-quality medical care that improves and protects people's lives," said Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Mandy K. Cohen. "I encourage people without health insurance to go to the federal Marketplace by December 15th to see if there is a plan that is a good fit for them and their families."
Health care through the federal Marketplace lets North Carolinians go to a doctor for regular check-ups and sick visits. Every health plan in the federal Marketplace offers essential health benefits, including doctor visits, preventive care, hospitalization, prescriptions and more.
Enrollment for the federal Marketplace ends Sunday, Dec. 15. Those who had coverage for 2019 through HealthCare.gov, should log in to their Marketplace account as soon as possible to review their options for 2020.
More on ncarol.com
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Sonic Automotive, Inc. Schedules Release of 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network
- US Patent Office Issues DisposeRx First Patent
Factsheets on the Marketplace are available in English and Spanish. North Carolinians seeking free, in-person assistance with enrollment can also visit the NC Navigator Consortium to find a local application assister or call the toll-free NC Navigator Helpline at 1-855-733-3711.
Latest on ncarol.com
- Commercial Site Design's Year in Review 2019
- QuiAri Celebrates Their 90-Day Anniversary With Dramatic Weight Loss Results
- EnergySmith Home Performance Earns 2019 Angie's List Super Service Award
- North Carolina: Governor's Office Statement on Legislative Session, GOP Refusal to Negotiate
- Commercial Financing For All Types Of Businesses!!
- San José Mayor Sam Liccardo to Receive Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at Latino Leaders Network's Tribute to Mayors
- E.J. Callahan & Associates Names Wilder Jacobellis Partner
- RI Jewelry Company Symbol Of Love Launches Soulmate Jewelry Line
- IOTech Announces Edge Xpert "Fuji" v1.6 the Latest Release of its Open Edge Software Platform for Industrial IoT Systems
- Of CYPHERs, "BoOMBAPJAZz, and Soul Poets: The ZYG 808 On The Rise
- Utah Food Allergy Mom Introduces Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Cooking Club for Kids in US and Canada
- Divorce Lawyer Denver Burnham Law
- Divorce Attorney Denver Burnham Law
- Divorce Lawyer Boulder Burnham Law
- Ilias Konstantopoulos Appointed CEO of Great Gulf Group
- American Lending Center Celebrates the Successful Opening of Front Street Village
- North Carolina: In Greenville, Governor Cooper, Health and Community Leaders Push for Medicaid Expansion
- Ethel J. Davis Recognized On WealthManagement.com's 2019 Thrive List of Fastest-Growing Advisors
- North Carolina: Sara Lee Frozen Bakery to Expand in Edgecombe County
- Jet Drone Startup New Frontier Aerospace Announces Leadership Appointment