- North Carolina: Governor Offers Reward for Information on Hoke County Murder
- Broadway Musical Fela! Makes Audio Adaptation Debut Featuring A Global Cast Of Performers
- Syxsense Further Enhances support for MSP, MSSP and Large Enterprise with White Label Branding
"Each shot in an arm is a step closer to putting this pandemic in the rearview mirror," said Governor Cooper. "North Carolinians have shown up for each other throughout this entire pandemic and we need to keep up that commitment by getting our vaccines."
North Carolina continues to focus on distributing vaccines quickly and equitably. This fast and fair approach to getting shots in arms is the best way to beat this pandemic, protect one another, boost the economy and make it possible for restrictions to be lifted.
To date, the state has administered over 6.5 million vaccines. 46.9 percent of adults are at least partially vaccinated, and 35.1 percent are fully vaccinated. More than 76 percent of people 65 and older have had at least one shot.
More on ncarol.com
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- StarCom Racing to Honor John Andretti in Darlington 2021 Throwback Race
- Isosceles Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Appoints William D. Humphries as its Chief Executive Officer
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Makes Appointments to State Boards and Commissions
- North Carolina: N.C. Households Can Get Help With Monthly Internet Bills From Federal Program
With vaccine now widely available across the state – often with no wait for an appointment, all North Carolinians 16 and older can plan to take their shot. The state anticipates lifting the mask mandate and easing other public health recommendations, once two thirds of adult North Carolinians have received at least one vaccine dose and if trends remain stable.
"We are at an exciting moment. We now have enough vaccine for everyone," said Secretary Cohen. "If you are 16 and older, it is your turn to join the more than 3.6 million North Carolinians who have already taken their first shot. It's up to you to get us to the two thirds goal as quickly as possible so we can live with this virus and begin to put this pandemic behind us."
Gov. Cooper and Sec. Cohen urged North Carolinians continue to get vaccinated and exercise good judgment even when restrictions are lifted. Businesses should continue to follow voluntary health recommendations and North Carolinians should continue to take safety measures in order to boost the economy, keep children in schools and protect each other.
More on ncarol.com
- North Carolina: Chicken Coop Company to Invest $2 Million in Butner
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
- PhaseZero Recognized for Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Digital Commerce
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released statistics indicating that North Carolina is among the states with the fewest deaths and fewest job losses per capita.
State health officials are continuing to monitor the presence of COVID-19 and its more contagious variants in North Carolina, which is why it is important to continue to follow the state's mask mandate and continue to practice safety precautions, including the Three Ws—wear a mask, wait 6 feet apart, and wash hands often.
Latest on ncarol.com
- Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway Converts CAN Bus Data to WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE
- Let's Talk Interactive Sees Successful Q1 as a Leading Telehealth Solutions Provider
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Proclaims Teacher Appreciation Week May 3 – 7
- Medical leverage, a communications company, Grows Team, Appoints New Creative Director, Platform Implementation Specialist Accelerating Its Growth and Expansion Plans
- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album
- Del Webb Unveils New Consumer Inspired Home Designs at Carolina Gardens
- NJ Realtor Barbara Valentino Joins Haddonfield's Boutique Agency
- AVTECH Named A 2021 Best Place To Work In Rhode Island By Providence Business News
- Pompano Beach-based business receives Office Depot's ELEVATE TOGETHER Grant
- Lehigh Valley Inter-Regional Networking & Connecting Consortium Announces New Hires in Leadership Roles
- Evolve IP Extends Its Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution To More Than 50 Countries
- ProcessMiner™ Announces Appointment of Dr. Stephen Vasconcellos to Scientific Advisory Board
- North Carolina: Governor Declares Correctional Officers and Correctional Employees Week
- Governor Cooper Appoints Former Western District U.S. Attorney Murray as District Attorney in Western North Carolina
- Crunchytales® | Smart Stories For Midlife Bloomers
- Announcing Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series
- Labcorp to Acquire Myriad Autoimmune's Vectra Testing Business From Myriad Genetics
- Screening Eagle joins the Elite Accreditation@SGD Program by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- PIANO SLAM 13 - The Movie! Urban/Classical concert co-presented by the Adrienne Arsht Center & Dranoff 2 Piano with Emmy Award Director Taima Hervas
- Share The Mic in Cyber Campaign Raises over $70k in Grant Funding for Cybersecurity Experts, Prepares for CYBERBASE Network in 2022