"We are a truly global company," said Bridgett Hurley, the company's Chief Development Officer. "Our companies operate in more than 20 countries, and our giving program will do the same."
So far, the meals have gone to nonprofits in the U.S., Europe, India, the Philippines, Costa Rica, and the Ukraine.
"We focus on programs that can provide the most nutritious meals at a reasonable cost," Hurley added.
Global Growth's strong connections to local communities mean that the giving is targeted for optimal impact.
"Our global footprint allows us to have people who live and work in these communities choose the organizations that can provide the most good," Hurley said.
"We have provided medical services to tens of thousands of people in developing countries over the past five years," Hurley added. "Because of the current pandemic we are unable to provide these services to the degree we have in the past, but we still wanted to make an impact."
More on ncarol.com
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Announces 201 New Jobs as Furniture Manufacturer Chooses Guilford County
- North Carolina: NC Rural Educators Get Support for Remote Learning
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
This program allows Global Growth employees across the world to facilitate the provision of meals to organizations that they know and feel passionate about, she said. "We are working with six programs now and plan to expand the program during the next year."
"Global Growth continues our mission to create global good," said Global Growth founder Greg Lindberg.
Mr. Lindberg pointed out that Global Growth invests in its member companies and their innovations in health care, technology and financial services that make the world healthier and more connected.
"Now we are investing in our member companies' efforts to make their communities healthier and more connected."
Global Growth companies have also invested in eye care surgery for underserved populations and in research for treatment of Parkinson's disease.
About Global Growth: Global Growth is a group of companies with operations in over a dozen countries. We have more than 8,500 employees and 100 business units worldwide. Our companies serve customers worldwide in the areas of healthcare technology, electronic medical records, unified communications products and services, accounts receivable management services, B2B software and more. Global Growth focuses on high barrier-to-entry, high recurring-revenue businesses with strong underlying market growth potential in global niche markets. We follow a contrarian model that puts decision-making in the hands of each company and keeps corporate bureaucracy to a minimum. We believe that the people who know our customers and employees must drive outcomes. See more at https://www.globalgrowth.com/
More on ncarol.com
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Dan and Tina Coughlin Expand Home Helpers Comprehensive Care Program to the Crystal Coast
- State of North Carolina Has Distributed 3.5 Million Cloth Face Coverings, 4.5 Million Procedure Masks and Additional PPE Supplies Across the State
- Clark Townhomes Ready for Occupancy
For more Greg Lindberg news please visit: www.greglindberg.com/in-the-news
SOURCE Global Growth
Filed Under: Business
Latest on ncarol.com
- North Carolina Begins Cleanup After Hurricane Isaias Tears Through the State
- United Sewing Automation Opens American Made Facemask Manufacturing Facility in North Carolina
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- Southern Pines Police K9s Receive Donation Of Body Armor And Heat Monitoring Systems
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- North Carolina: Governor Cooper Announces NC Department of Information Technology Acting Secretary
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Trilliant Attains Level One Engagement Certificate in ECORESPONSIBLE™ Certification
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- North Carolina: Subject:Governor Cooper Announces NC Department of Information Technology Acting Secretary
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge